Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 2

Ah today was day 2 of my lovely hospital orientation. We discussed important information like back safety and hand washing. I also signed up for all of my benefits; this process was pretty intimidating because I feel like it's a very important decision and I didn't want to mess it up.

I found this really cool place called the Meadowlark and it's this coffee shop that's all organic, shade grown, and fair trade coffee's/tea's/food. The latte was excellent and I can't wait to go back...only next time I won't accidentally turn the wrong way onto the "one way" street to get there :) Thank goodness no one was coming at me!!

After orientation I came home and got my swimsuit on and went to the pool and had my quiet time and wrote in my journal a bit. I also started this new book about the dust storms in the Midwest during the depression. Then I took a lovely nap by the pool and took a dip to cool off.

BOY DID GOD MAKE A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment