Only one more day of orientation and then I'll officially be performing patient care! AHH...kind of freakin out a lil bit.
I have had a great past few days. Yesterday at orientation they had play doh on the tables so I made a green butterfly with pink polka dot's and an apple tree with pink apples. I learned sooo much yesterday...NOT. Last night was fun but sad at the same time. I went and had supper with my cousin Kim and her husband David and their 3 kids and then me and Kim went to a purse party! We didn't buy anything but we had some great wine. Then the fiasco started. SO my phone died and I left it at home and while I was gone my cousin Ryan had been trying to get a hold of me and obviously I wasn't answering cuz I didn't have my phone. He ended up getting really nervous for my safety and ended up at my apartment waiting for me until I got home. I felt soooooo horrible. I def. feel loved though, Ryan along with all of my family around here have made me feel so incredibly welcome I haven't felt alone one single day out here. God is sooooo Good.
Today I went to orientation yet again and made a pipe cleaner creation for my pen and then went to my cousin Drake's baseball games here in Lincoln. AND I treated myself to my first RUNZA since I've been here in NE. For those of you who don't know what a RUNZA is...well that just too bad, cuz there super good.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




forgot all about runza...wow, i am no longer a nebraskan. are you seriously just doing arts and crafts for orientation? cause that's awesome...
ReplyDeletewell they put the stuff on the table, so i just play with it!!
ReplyDelete